This type of generator sub-base fuel tank is used as a primary or secondary means of fueling the generator. Tanks are available in standard and optional UL 142 listed configurations. Hardy Diesel has extensive experience in designing and building sub-base fuel tanks. These tanks are made from durable carbon structural steel and coated with an acrylic urethane enamel paint to create a leak-proof, long-lasting reserve.
STANDARD Sub-Base Fuel Tanks for 8-30 kW VP DieseL Generators:
- 60-gallon single wall tank
- Carbon steel structural steel
- Tested to 3 PSI
- Black acrylic urethane enamel paint
OPTIONAL Sub-Base Fuel Tanks for 8-30 kW VP DieseL Generators:
- 60-gallon double wall tank
- UL 142 listed 60-gallon double wall tank
- 100-gallon single wall, double wall or UL 142 configurations
- All tanks are constructed with durable carbon steel with black acrylic urethane enamel paint
Other sizes are available on an as-quoted basis to meet your needs. Contact Hardy Diesel for specs, pricing and availability.